SOCIOLOGY. SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY. POLITICS
journal of scientific research
Requirements for articles
The structure of the article should be structured in the following order:
1. Articles are submitted in electronic form.
2. The UDC index of the article is displayed
3. The author’s name and surname are displayed in the upper right corner of the page (In articles — Author’s place of work, position, academic degree and scientific title, country he represents and e-mail address)
4. The title of the article — in the middle of the page, in capital letters, in bold (between the title and the text — line skipping)
5. At least 5 keywords are given in the language of the article
6. The text of the article (Introduction, Main text, Conclusion) is presented
7. At the end of the articles «Summary» is given in two languages (Azerbaijani and English) (here the scientific novelty, applied significance and results of the research are indicated)
8. After each «Summary» keywords are presented in Azerbaijani and English
9. How to refer to the sources found in the article: Məqalədə yalnız istinad edilən ədəbiyyat kodlaşdırılaraq sonda əlifba sırası ilə verilir.
— The code of the referenced literature is written in parentheses. (For example, according to Douglas North, «Institutions limit society … to formal frameworks and organize social relations» [76, p.35-36].)
10. At the end of the article is a list of references.
11. The bibliography should be in accordance with the relevant rules applicable to dissertations.
12. Volume of the article — 6-10 pages.
13. Times New Roman font;
14. font size — 12;
15. line spacing — 1.5;
16. paragraph — 1 cm;
17. Borders: left — 2.5 cm, right — 1.5 cm, top and bottom — 2 cm each
Articles that do not meet the requirements, have serious scientific and grammatical errors are not published. Manuscripts submitted to the editorial office are not returned. The editorial board reserves the right to make changes and reductions in the articles.